Returns, Refunds & Warranty
- Damaged or defective item(s) must be communicated with Masjidal within 5 days of receipt.
- Returns must include: all product contents, in original packaging, and order details. Item(s) must be shipped back to the Masjidal within 5 business days of initiating the return.
- If items or packaging is missing, or if item is damaged during return shipping because it wasn’t packaged correctly, Masjidal may either deny the return, or allow a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing.
- To start a return, send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 877-242-2239 for return instructions and address.
- Please note: Masjidal only provides return prepaid labels for items that are received defective or damaged by customers. All other returns including cancellations; customer will have to return product at their own expense.
- For customers responsible for their returns, be sure to provide Masjidal with the carrier’s information and tracking number.
- Items can be returned within 14 days of purchase. Please know that the 14 days time period begins the day customer receives the item(s).
- Items must be returned in a like-new condition. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented or scratched may be denied a return or partially refunded.
- Items must be returned with all accessories and in original packaging. If items or packaging is missing, or if item is damaged during return shipping because it wasn’t packaged correctly, Masjidal may either deny the return, or allow a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing.
Refund Method and Timing
- With a few exceptions, customers will be reimbursed for returned items via the original payment method.
- Once the return is received and reviewed, allow 7-14 business days for the refund to be processed. Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 7 days after we process the return to reflect on your account.
- Option to exchange for the same item is available.
- Non-defective items that are returned will have a restocking fee of 15%.
- Shipping charges for non-defective items will not be refunded.
- Cancellations must be communicated in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a cancellation is requested prior to the item being shipped, customer will receive a full refund.
- If a cancellation is requested after the item is shipped, customer will receive a refund on the item but NOT the shipping charges and/or restocking fees.
- Please do not use social media to initiate inquiries related to cancellations. Our social media team does not handle cancellation related matters
- Please direct all support and troubleshooting inquires to email@example.com or 877-242-2239. Please allow, 1-2 business days for response.
- Please do not use social media to initiate inquiries related to support. Our social media team does not handle support related matters.
- Damaged, defective or incorrect items – Upon receipt of an item that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please return it during the return and exchange time period. Masjidal will arrange for a replacement.
- Export regulations – If you live outside the United States, please remember to comply with all U.S. Export Administration Regulations and control laws, and know that return shipments to Masjidal need to occur within the U.S.
- The Limited Warranty period starts from the date of shipment for a period of 90 days. Customers may be required to provide a proof of purchase as a condition of receiving a warranty service.
- No warranty will apply if the Hardware or Software (1) has been altered, except by Disgital Inc.; (2) has not been installed, operated, repaired, or maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by Disgital Inc. in the applicable product documentation; (3) has been used in violation of the license granted by Disgital Inc.; or (4) has been subjected to unreasonable physical, thermal or electrical stress, misuse, negligence, or accident. The Limited Warranty does not extend to any damages, malfunctions, or non-conformities caused by (1) normal wear due to product use; (2) use of non-Disgital Inc. furnished equipment or software with products; or (3) failure to implement all new updates to Software.
- Please click here for full warranty details.
- Customers can purchase an optional extended warranty on the Athan Frame.
- The extended warranty needs to be purchased at the same time as the Athan Frame or within 7 days from the purchase date of the Athan Frame.
- For information regarding extended warranty options, please click here.